Dr Helen Pascoe is a dynamic, ambitious and visionary Educational Consultant with demonstrated leadership capabilities and a passion for education. A fluid and natural communicator with a flair for using analytics to drive continual improvement and improve pupil outcomes. An approachable and highly organised leader who builds genuine relationships with all stakeholders. Educated to Post-Doctoral level with an MSc in Educational Leadership.
Dr Helen Pascoe’s Specialist Areas of Interest
- Regulatory compliance
- Policy development, implementation and training
- Internal process design and implementation, including quality assurance, performance management and data tracking
- Middle leadership and senior leadership training
- Complaint, staff disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Internal and external communications