Elementa has a network of professionally qualified trainers who deliver INSET courses and Independently accredited courses in setting from Nursery through to FE.
Our courses include Team Teach, the leading behaviour support qualification, both in the UK and abroad.
Our courses include:
- Team Teach: 6 & 12-hour courses available across our licence areas, for schools working with us outside of our licence area we utilise the strong tutor network across Team Teach.
- Safeguarding: As part of an induction or refresher sessions, we are able to offer Safeguarding training across the Education sector.
- Introduction to support work: Working with individuals who have just started or are keen to work in support roles within the education sector. Looking at the responsibilities and key areas of the job role and establishing a firm foundation to succeed in the classroom.
- Behaviour Management: How to best support your young people in an educational environment. Looking past the behaviour and understanding the young people in our care. Full day INSET sessions, twilight or half day workshops giving tangible tools and tips to take back to the classroom.
- Supporting Team Teach in your setting: For schools who have embraced Team Teach, however, are no able to train all staff, we deliver workshops to maximise the implementation of Team Teach across the setting.
- Responsibility to Learning: A unique set of workshops combining staff and students, understanding the barriers we put up to learning and how our shared barriers can be overcome. Student and Staff workshops inform the input and focus for the sessions to give staff and students the most productive outcomes possible.
- Staff team building: “Great things … are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people” [Steve Jobs] In the current world of education where demands are high and resources are stretched the working relationship with have with our colleagues has even greater value. Our workshops seek to bring teams together and develop the foundations upon which your school successes are formed.